Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Unsolved Beauty Mystery (And a solution!!! Your welcome.)

This one always has me scratching my head...


Where in the sam hill did my bobby pins go?????


Most girls (read: all) need bobby pins to (basically) survive. Its just a fact of life. That being said the vanishing of these little miracle workers are pretty much bordering an epidemic. If only we had a place for these little guys to stay put and maybe mingle with  friends. IF. ONLY.

Thankfully, the lovely ladies over at at Glamour (one of my favorite magazines, and blogs) has solved this problem for us.



0711-bobby_pin_container_2_bd.jpg
Its a sewing kit!

Says Petra Guglielmetti, its just a simple cardboard envelope that folds into itself and closes.
I just pinned my hair into a bun and didn't have to fish around for my bobbies--amazing.

Such a cute ides, if I don't say so myself. However, I think this can easily be DIY'd (yay!! DIY)
Since Im such a nerd, I have a million books of scrapbooking paper, so I just to two peices of the paper, cut them into rectangles, and taped them together. Folding them three times length-wise, and folded the edges in length-wise. Check it out.



Pretty easy, right? You know what's also cool? Do you see what is keeping it closed? Hair ties!!! My. Hero. So whaddya think? Worth trying?