Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey Beauty lovers!

Well hello gorgeous readers!! I'm glad to say that I will be joining my sister on here, bringing you guys new topics, ideas, and diys. (and who doesn't love a diy?) But first, I want to tell you a little bit about what drives me. As Breanna told you, Im a Michigan transplant here in the quaint little blip on the map Big Sandy. Home to about 500 people! (There were almost as many students in my graduating class. Sheez Louise!) But I can't complain. It is capital-G gorgeous. If only we were closer to a gosh darn Sephora....A girl can dream right? That being said Im on a mission to get back to the D, and I am counting the days. On another note, I have a confession to make. Im a HUGE hockey fan. Im talking jersey wearing, RedWing obsessed, trash-talking, Goalie fight loving hockey fan. Yes I admit it. Honestly, what  Breanna has told you about herself is also true for me. I'm a huge animal lover, I've got 11 for Pete's sake! I also live for music, I've even gone as far as to say music is my religion...because frankly, that is what I put my faith in. Horror movies are also a shameless addiction. I love all the classics, and would laugh in the face of Freddy Krueger. Oh and Micheal Myers, he's my dude. But anyway, What Im really excited about is getting to know you guys while writing about something I truly love, beauty!!
                                                                                    Much Love,
                                                                                             Chelsea VanBuren <3