Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beautiful Inspirations




Ali Larter

Ali Larter Pictures

She is a gorgeous actress who got fed up with playing the token bimbo in her twenties. So what did she do? She came back in her thirties to play the bonafide ass kicker in Hereos. Now that is awesome.  I've got to admit, girlfriend can definitely rock the plunging necklines.

Lea Michele



I L.O.V. E Lea Michele. She's confident, bubbly, and unafraid of color. Girl crush of the century!

Anna Paquin



Now, I have a confession to make...I am obsessed with HBO's Trueblood. Ever since the series started I have longed to be exactly like Anna's character Sookie. I mean why not?  She is a tough girly girl with a brain.
(Side note: Doesn't Lea Michele kind of resemble Anna Paquin, just as a brunette?)

Marion Cotillard



I wish I had Marion's grace and stature. While emulating true glamour, she seems so relatable and real.

Natalie Wood



One of my favorite actresses of all time. She is the epitome of beauty, and so very talented from a young age. I wish to be reborn as her in my next life. I definitely don't care to have her life though, she is a perfect example of how stardom can make you fragile.