Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey Honey!

     So its has been almost two weeks since the beginning of the honey challenge over at http://www.crunchybetty.com/, and I, like many other of ms. Leslie's faithful followers, have washed my face with honey twice a day, since the very beginning, and I am loving it.


 
It has seriously changed my skin for the better. My skin texture has improved, I have less breakouts and my skin is SOFT. I love it. In case you don't know, here's why honey has had such a great effect on my skin
  • It's both moisturizing AND drying so it dries up acne while insuring your skin never gets flaky.                                                    
  • Its antimicrobial and antibacterial- lovely stuff for problem skin                                                                                                                                               
  • It is an enzyme treasure trove (hello, antiaging!)                                                                                           
  • It's completely natural, so you know exactly what's going on your face                                                                                                                                          
          Sounds awesome, right? Yeah, you should definitely give it a try. It seriously is such a fast, easy way to change your skin for the better. There's no need to moisturize, just wash and go. So tell me, are you doing the honey challenge? If not, I implore you, TRY IT, it's ah-may-zing, your skin will thank you